A rapid temperature change rate test chamber is a thermal cycling chamber designed to increase the repeatability of thermal shock testing.
Due to the increasing number of issues that affect the reliability of electronic devices, circuit boards, and their reliability, it is necessary to have a better-suited method of evaluating them.
Rapid Temperature Change rate Test Chamber stipulates that the test sample temperature variation rate should be less than 15 degrees Celsius per minute. This is the largest difference between thermal shock testing and this method. Rapid temperature change testing produces repeatable results and tests compliance with standards like JEDEC (JESD 22A104B span>).
- 5~15℃/min temperature change rate.
- The dry air blowing system protects the surface of the test specimen from drying out during rapid temperature changes.
- Modular fabrication technique.
- Smart 32-bit measuring and control system with a colorful screen. Interfaces USB and Ethernet
- 4-Ch. Programmable power outlet To ensure safety, ON / OFF output control.
- Patented air circulation technology improves the test’s accuracy.
- A thermal protector and sensors protect test specimens at room temperature.
- Windy and clear.
- Test data is used to synchronize network video monitoring.
- Self-developed humidity chamber without condensation (ESC Series)
- Mobility management for APPs.
- The water supply device has an ultrapure filter system and a water shortage alarm. (ECS series)
- Excellent control in extremely low humidity ranges: 20/10%RH.
- Environment servo refrigerant flow controller for energy savings and rapid heat-up/cool down rate
- This operation mode is unique in that it returns the temperature of the testing zone to R.T. after each test. This protects the sample status.
- An automatic reminder for maintenance of types of equipment and software fault records.
- Remote service function and video CD for equipment operation.
For Quality Inspection
The company has created a new rapid temperature change chamber to make it easier for production workers to perform product testing. This chamber is used for quality inspection and product research. This chamber is used to test the reliability and performance of semiconductor chips, optical communication modules, and other test procedures.
Two 1.5 kW French Tecumseh French compressors are used in the Rapid Temperature Change Rate Testing Chamber. The cooling capacity temperature change rate is 3 ℃/ min. The machine can perform online product quality inspection tasks based on the temperature change rate. Automatic adjustment of the volume and wind speed is made. This ensures that the temperature in the testing area is evenly distributed. An electronic expansion valve reduces the surface temperature difference and allows linear control precision.
Rapid temperature change chambers are a popular choice for 5 G optical modules or optical fiber communication parts. Nearly all-optical devices must pass high- and low-temperature cycles before leaving the factory. Every material has a different coefficient for thermal expansion. Only extreme temperature changes can test the failure risk of materials.
Temperature cycle test to determine the heating and cooling rates at least once per minute. The device must remain for at least 10 minutes to reach ambient temperature. For indoor light modules, it is okay to cycle 100 times. Outdoor light modules require 500 temperature cycles. The product is also more stressed by rapid temperature changes. This improves the effectiveness of stress screening. If the load exceeds 100 kg, Linear 15 ℃/ min with heat and cooling load, the temperature deviation in the Test room is within +-2.0
This chamber is used to test the metal components of electronic products, their adaptability, and stress screening under simulated temperature conditions of rapid change or gradual temperature change. You can test and evaluate the product’s physical and other properties. The door can be opened or closed without any effort. You can insert or remove the tested sample from the operation hole.
Rapid Temperature-Change Rate Test Chamber with large, bright observation windows and a wide field view:
- Uses a three-layer vacuum coating window with an energy-saving fluorescent lamp.
- No wipers are required to fog.
- The entire chamber follows the integral structure.
- The chamber’s interior is made from a 1.0 mm SUS 304 B imported stainless steel plate. The outside is a cold-rolled steel plate of 1.0 mm, sprayed with plastic. The insulation material is made out of superfine glass insulation.
- The gate seal is made with double-layer silicone rubber sealing material.
- The observation window is made of multi-layer conductive glass tempered hollow glass measuring 350 x 500 mm. The special safety voltage heating wire, which has a voltage of 36 V, is used to protect the heating belt from glass frosting at low temperatures. A light source is also provided for observation.
- The side of the chamber body has a ph 50 mm hole with a plug. This plug is made from silicone rubber with low foaming, high and low temperature, both thermal insulation efficiency.
- A back-of-the- chamber office is equipped with an air conditioning cabinet, which houses a humidifier and evaporator. Also, there are fans, fan volutes, and other equipment.
- The temperature probe is located in the air outlet.
- The upper air supply mode for the text chamber is the refrigeration unit of the lower air return, and the upper air supply.
- Heating by heating tube heating and installing the element using solid-state relays. Control system for ultra-low temperatures test chambers: click, touch
- Display mode: Color LCD touch screen Chinese display
- Graphic display: The complete display of setting program curves
- Storage time for parameters: Data can be kept for five years after a full charge.
- There are 1-50 programs (or more than 50 programs).
- Segments of a program: From 1 to 64 segments, they can be linked and run together.
- It can prompt the user to adjust the time, temperature, and humidity parameters.
- A special maintenance interface is available for debugging and maintaining equipment.
- Wait for the function to be activated while the program is running.
- Program jumping function.
- Program stop function
- With power failure recovery function.
- By running the interface lock function. Record function: Can record curve and experimental data in less than 100 days. You can also query the temperature at each moment for up to 100 days. This can be exported via USB 2.0. Print the record curve and generate a data report on P.C. (the equivalent of the paperless function recorder). It also has the function of self-test power-on-failure.
- Computer monitoring system: This control system is capable of data transmission and monitoring functions via the computer Ethernet communication interface.