Type of Thermal Shock Chambers
The Difference Between Thermal Shock Chambers
The differences of the three types of thermal shock chambers are shown in the following table:
The Characteristics of Thermal Shock Chamber
After understanding the differences of the three type of thermal shock chambers. Nextly, we mainly introduce the structural characteristics of v
- The high temperature tank is located at the upper part of the tank. Because high temperatures can change the physical properties or dimensions of the materials used in the equipment. Therefore, the materials used in the high temperature tank must meet the requirements for use in high temperature environments. It is made of 1.0mm thick SUS#304 high & low temperature resistance stainless steel, which is beautiful and durable.
- Behind the high temperature tank is a circulating air duct with a circulating fan, impeller and heating device. The air is heated inside and the airflow in the front test zone is circulated for cyclic testing.
- The low temperature tank is located at the lower part of the tank. Because low temperature has an adverse effect on almost all matrix materials. Therefore, the materials used in the low temperature tank must meet the requirements for use in low temperature environments. It is also composed of 1.0mm thick SUS#304 high & low temperature resistance stainless steel, which is beautiful and durable.
- Behind the low temperature tank is a circulation duct, equipped with a circulating fan, an impeller, a heating device, an evaporator and a regenerator. After the air absorbs heat through the evaporator, it reaches the low temperature required by the test, and the airflow in the test area and the air duct are mixed into one, and the cycle test is performed.
- There are two sample racks inside the basket.
- The position of the sample holder is adjustable up and down. Besides, the bracket is composed of a SUS#304 stainless steel square tube.
- The top and bottom are sealed plates, which act to seal the high temperature zone and the low temperature zone.
- The movement of the basket in the high and low temperature zones is driven by the cylinder. The cooperation of the cylinder, the wire rope and the roller is used to pull the basket to carry out the temperature impact test, thereby avoiding the disadvantages of the stroke of the conventional motor and the deformation of the casing.
As we konw, the use of thermal shock chamberis becoming more widespread. Choosing the right test equipment has a direct impact on the accuracy of the test. This article focuses on the vertical lifting type of thermal shock test chamber.
It has the ability to re-stabilize the test conditions within the test chamber within 5 minutes after the test piece is converted. It is worth mentioning that the conversion time of a sample from one studio to another is less than 10S, which is far beyond the requirements of the test standard.
Therefore, the vertical lifting type of two-box thermal test chamber has a fast conversion time and low test cost. It is the best choice for temperature test of small test pieces.