Double – deck High and Low Temperature Test Chamber provides a constant high and low temperature environment condition range from -40°C to 150°C (Available for customized design). It is widely use to test the thermal performance of various products and components. The two test cabinets work independently, providing a high efficiency and performance for laboratory testing. Furthermore, the additional explosion-proof function enable this test chamber to be combined with charge-discharge test, providing a temperature environment for various battery performance testing.
- PLC Control, programmable, remote computer control
- Heating System
- Refrigeration System
- Forced Internal Circulate System
- Fume Exhaust System
- Explosion-proof System
- IEC 60068-2-1:2007: Low temperature testing
- IEC 60068-2-2:2007: High temperature testing
- GJB 150.3-1986: High temperature testing
- GJB 150.4-1986: Low temperature testing
- GB/T 2423.1-2008: Low temperature testing
- GB/T 2423.2-2008: High temperature testing
- GB/T 31485-2015: Safety requirements and test methods for electric vehicles’ power batteries
|Single Cabinet Inner Dimension||W600 X D700 X H600 MM||W800 X D600 X H600 MM|
|External Dimension||W1300 X D1800 X H1950 MM||W1500*H1950*D1700 MM|
|Structure Mode||An integral structure with upper and lower cabinets.|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ — +150℃|
|Heating Rate||Average 1~3°C/minute (non-linear no-load)|
|Cooling Rate||Average 1.0°C/min Full rang (non-linear no-load)|
|Temperature Uniformity||≤±2℃(at no load, constant state)|
|Observation Window||Three-layer vacuum tempered glass|
|Test Terminal||12 sets of terminals are connected to the test cabinet inside and outside of the chamber|
|Cooling Mode||Air cooling / Water cooling (Optional)|
|Controlling Mode||Touch screen programmable control PLC, with USB interface, with RJ485 .interface can be connected to computer control, special network control software, convenient remote monitoring, data acquisition|
|Internal Chamber Material||1.0MM thick SUS304# stainless steel with mirror finish, sprayed with Teflon insulation|
|External Chamber Material||1.2 MM thick Galvanized sheet, dusting pained with high temperature plasticized coating.|
|Power Supply||AC380V 50HZ 12KW||AC380V 50HZ 14KW|
|Safety Protection||Automatic explosion-proof pressure relief device, explosion-proof chain, tri-color light alarm device, remote control, smoke exhaust device, fire extinguishing device, etc.|
|Extension Function||Provide communication protocol, able to accompanied use with charge and discharge machine|
Use common sense of high and low temperature test chamber
- The enclosure of the high and low test chamber must be grounded during installation. If the high and low temperature test chamber is not grounded, there will be a risk of electric shock in case of leakage.
- Do not run the high and low temperature test chamber before it is installed, and make sure that the installation is reliable before performing the test.
- If heating samples are placed in the test chamber, please use an external power supply for the sample control power supply, do not use the power supply of this test chamber directly.
- The operation of the cabinet will produce dangerous current, non-professionals should not open the cover of the electric control cabinet.
- If the high and low temperature test chamber is not equipped with humidification function, pay attention to the difference in use and requirements when reading the instructions.
- When the test chamber is running, various motors and fans are started according to instructions under the control of the controller. Do not touch the components that are temporarily in a static state with your hands to prevent the components from starting suddenly and causing personal injury. It is indeed necessary to approach the rotating parts, please cut off the main power switch and ensure that the protective device is in good condition when working at the place.
- It is forbidden to move the test chamber when there is a sample inside, otherwise the sample may reverse or fall.
- Before use, make sure that the high and low temperature test chamber is fixed, the casters are off the ground to adjust the foot to the ground, otherwise the test chamber will accidentally move when subjected to external force.