Temperature Aging Test Chamber Purpose
DGBELL’s high temperature aging test chamber can provide a stable test space for pre-heating, drying, changes in physics and chemistry testing.
1. Outside SECC steel, fine powder coating treatment. Inner SUS#304 stainless steel.
2. Use new heat resistant long shaft motor.
3. Turbine fan.
4. Silicone forced tight.
5. Over-temperature protection, super load automatic power system.
6. Circulation system: air force level cycle.
7. Heating system: PID + S.S.R.
8. Timer: temperature to time, when the facility failure alarm indication.
9. Consistent with customer demand matching glass windows are often customized consistent with customer specifications specified.
Main Technical Parameter
|Test Space mm||W1000*H1200*D600||W1000*H1000*D1000|
|External Dimension mm||W1200*H1815*D920||W1400*H1850*D1270|
|Temperature Range||RT+10℃ ~ +150℃（Fully controllable, adjustable control accuracy ±0.1℃）|
|Temperature Uniformity||≤±2℃ (at no load, constant state)|
|Observation Window||W300*H300 MM, explosion-proof glass and affixed with explosion-proof film|
|Control Mode||Touch screen programmable control PLC, with USB interface, with RS485 interface can be connected to computer control, special network control software, convenient remote monitoring, data acquisition|
|Test Space material||SUS304# mirror stainless steel, 1.0MM thick, sprayed Teflon insulation|
|External Dimension material||Galvanized plate, powder coating, high temperature plasticization, 1.2MM thick|
|Safety Protection||Automatic explosion-proof pressure relief device, explosion-proof chain, tricolor light device alarm, remote monitoring, smoke exhaust device, fire extinguishing device, etc.|
|Lead Hole||Φ100mm left and right each open one with soft silicone plug and stainless steel cover|
|Expansion Function||Open communication protocol and charging and discharging machine supporting use|