Salt Spray Test Environmental Chamber Application
DGBELL’s Salt spray test environmental chamber (also called the corrosion test chamber) is used to test materials like paints, electroplating, non-organic, pastry film, anode treatment, and rust prevention oil’s corrosion resistance performance. Besides, anti-corrosion treatment of various materials to make their products resistant to corrosion.
- With an automatic & manual water supply system, ensure the testing continuously.
- High precision temperature controller, P.I.D. Control with the accuracy of 0.1℃.
- The direct steam heating method, fast and uniform temperature rising, reduces the standby time of the machine.
- Double over-temperature protection, alarm when the water level is low, ensures safe operation.
- A high-precision glass nozzle controls the salt spray, the mist sprays uniformity through the cone diffuser and free-falling on the sample to ensure no crystal salt blockage.
- CNS 3627,3885,4159,7669,8886
- ISO 3768,3769,3770
- ASTM B-117, B-268
- JIS D-0201,H-8502,H-8610,K-5400,Z-2371
|Test Space W x H x D(mm)||600x400x450||900x600x500||1200x1000x500 mm||1600x1000x500||2000x1200x500|
|External Dimension W x H x D(mm)||1070x600x1180||1310x880x1280||1900x1300x1400||2300x1300x1400||2700x1500x1500|
|Brine Tank Capacity||15L||25L||40L||40L||40L|
|Test Equipment Temp. Range||RT~55℃|
|Lab Relative Humidity||Above 85%H.R|
|Spray Way||Continuous or intermittent type spray(optional)|
|Safety Protection Device||Current discharge protection, over pressure protection, over temperature protection, over load fuse protection.|
Salt Spray Chamber Video