Thermal Shock Test Chamber Application
DGBELL’s Thermal Shock Chamber is developed to meet the greater demands for highly accelerated stress tests (HAST) of electrical and electronic components. The specimen transfer directly between the hot and cold zone to achieve rapid product temperature change for thermal shock, also known as the Environment Stress Screen test. It is widely used as a lab test and product manufacturer to test its product qualification and reliability.
- Air-to-air thermal shock test.
- Direct transfer between hot and cold zone vertically with Stainless Steel carrier basket.
- Energy efficient design with Japanese or German technology reduces electricity consumption by 20%.
- Compact footprint, Space saving.
- IEC 68-2-1 Environmental testing – Part 2: Test methods – Tests A: Cold
- IEC 68-2-2 Environmental testing for electric and electronic products Test methods – Tests B: Dry Heat
- MIL-STD-810D Environmental test methods and engineering guidelines
|Test Space W x H x D (mm)||350x400x360||400x500x400||500x600x500||600x700x600||700x800x600|
|External Dimension W x H x D (mm)||1280x1920x1160||1320x2000x1520||1500x2100x1700||1600x2200x1900||1700x2300x1900|
|Pre-cooling Zone Temp.||-10～-75℃|
|Pre-heating Zone Temp.||+50～+220℃|
|Pre-cooling Zone Cooling Rate||-10～-40℃<30mins -10～-60℃<50mins -10～-75℃<65mins|
|Pre-heating Zone Heating Rate||+50～150℃<30mins +50～180℃<50mins +50～220℃<60mins|
|Testing Zone Temp.||B Type ：-40～150℃ C Type：-55～150℃ D Type：-65～150℃|
|Temp. Recovery Time||≤ 5 mins|
|Internal Material||1.0mm thick SUS#304 high &low temperature resistance stainless steel.|
|External Material||Adopt flame retardant high strength PU Polyurethane foam insulation material.|
|Control Method||Touch screen programmable PLC, with USB interface, with RJ485 interface can be connected to computer controlling, special network control software, convenient remote monitoring, data acquisition.|
|Compressor||Tecumseh (France)-fully air-cooled double-fall cooling compressor. Or Bock / Bitzer (Germany) semi-enclosed air-cooled refrigeration.|