Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber Application
Bell’s Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber is able to simulate a wide range of temperature and humidity environment condition for testing various products and components. It is widely used for basic thermal cycling test and accelerated stress test. We provide 6 standard models, test cabinet from 80L to 1000L, customized size is also available.
The temperature and humidity test chambers use imported temperature controllers to control temperature and humidity. Programmable controllers can be used to set a variety of parameters. The temperature and humidity are directly displayed digitally, and the operation of the constant temperature test chamber is convenient.
The equipment is accurately measured by a temperature and humidity sensor and controlled by an industrial programmable controller. It can automatically adjust the humidity in the temperature and humidity verification chamber, process the humidity verification data, and print the results.
With high control and test accuracy, it can provide continuous and repeatable humidity measurement.
It is suitable for product testing in scientific research units such as aerospace, metrology, petrochemical industry, pharmaceutical engineering, agricultural research, life science, electronic appliances, etc.
Features of Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber
- Introduced Japanese and German refrigeration technology, Energy Saving 20%.
- Easy operation, available for both fixed value test and programmable test.
- Available for customized design and provide various options to meet different test requirements.
- RS485 and RJ45 communications, available to computer remote control.
- Fog-free observation window and interior light to view product under test.
Temperature and Humidity Testing Standard
- IEC 68-2-1 Environmental testing – Part 2: Test methods – Tests A: Cold
- IEC 68-2-2 Environmental testing for electric and electronic products Test methods – Tests B: Dry Heat
- IEC 68-2-3 Environmental testing for electric and electronic products – Part 2: Testing method test Cab: Damp heat Steady state
- IEC 68-2-30 Environmental testing for electric and electronic products – Part 2: Test method – Test Db: Damp heat，cyclic ( 12h+12h cycle)
- IEC 68-2-14 Environmental testing for electric and electronic products-Part 2:Test methods-Test N:Change of temperature
- MIL-STD-810D High temperature test
- MIL-STD-810D Low temperature test
- MIL-STD-810D Damp heat test
Temperature Humidity Test Chamber Parameters
|W x H x D (mm)|
|W x H x D (mm)|
|Temperature Range||A：-0～150℃ B：-20～150℃ C：-40～150℃ D：-70～150℃|
|Humidity Range||20%RH-98%RH (details see temperature humidity control diagram).|
|Heating Rate||Approx 3℃/mins，average non-linear ,no load|
|Cooling Rate||Approx 1℃/ mins，average non-linear ,no load|
|Internal Material||1.2mm thick SUS#304 high &low temperature resistance stainless steel.|
|External Material||Adopt flame retardant high strength PU Polyurethane foam insulation material.|
|Control Method||Touch screen programmable PLC, with USB interface, with RJ485 interface can be connected to computer controlling, special network control software, convenient remote monitoring, data acquisitioning.|
|Compressor||Tecumseh (France)-fully air-cooled double-fall cooling compressor. Or Bock (Germany) semi-enclosed air-cooled refrigeration.|
|Safety Protection||Explosion-proof pressure relief device, explosion-proof chain, mobile phone alarm device, networking, smoke exhaust device, fire extinguishing device, etc.|
Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber Common Faults and Troubleshooting
- within the heat test, if the natural process can’t reach the test temperature value, you’ll check the electrical system to eliminate the fault one by one. If the temperature rises very slowly, it’s necessary to ascertain the wind circulation system to see if the adjustment baffle of the wind circulation is opened normally. Otherwise, check whether the motor of the wind circulation is running normally. If the temperature overshoot is severe, PID setting parameters got to be set. If the temperature rises directly and therefore the over-temperature protection, then the controller fails, the control instrument must get replaced.
- If the coldness can’t reach the test index, it’s necessary to watch the change of temperature. Whether the temperature falling slowly, or the temperature tends to rise after the temperature reaches a particular value? The former should check whether the working room is dried before doing the coldness test, keep the working room dry, then put the test samples into the working room to try to to the test. Whether the test samples within the working room are placed an excessive amount of , in order that the wind within the working room can’t be fully circulated. After eliminating the above reasons, it’s necessary to think about whether it’s a fault within the cooling system. during this case, please contact DGBell for maintenance. The ambient temperature of the equipment and therefore the refore the location (the distance between the chamber and the wall) must meet the wants (as laid out in the equipment operation instructions).
- within the humid heat test, the particular humidity will reach 100% or the particular humidity is sort of different from the target humidity, the worth is far lower. the previous phenomenon: it’s going to be caused by the dry gauze on the wet ball sensor, so it’s necessary to see whether the water within the cistern of the wet ball sensor is brief of water. The water level within the cistern is automatically controlled by a water level controller, and check whether the water system system of the water level controller is normal, and whether the water level controller works normally. Another possibility is that the wet ball gauze will harden the gauze thanks to the long use time or the purity of the water system , which can make the gauze unable to soak up water and dry. As long because the gauze is replaced or cleaned, the above phenomena are often eliminated. The latter phenomenon is especially that the humidification system doesn’t work, check the water system system of the humidification system, whether there’s a particular amount of water within the water system system, whether the water level control of the humidification boiler is normal, and whether the water level within the humidification boiler is normal. If the above is normal, then you would like to ask professional maintenance personnel to see the electrical system and perform maintenance.
- When the equipment suddenly fails during the test operation, the corresponding fault display prompts and audible alarm prompts appear on the control instrument. The operator can quickly check which sort of fault belongs to the chapter of troubleshooting within the operation and use of the equipment, then you’ll ask knowledgeable personnel to quickly remove the fault to make sure the traditional test. There will be other phenomena within the use of other environmental testing equipment, which should be analyzed and excluded specifically. The temperature and humidity test chamber also must be regularly maintained, the condenser of the cooling system must be cleaned regularly, the moving parts should be lubricated consistent with the instructions, and therefore the electrical system shall be maintained and inspected regularly, etc., all of which are essential.