This sand and dust test chamber is suitable for all kinds of automotive parts dust-proof, dust resistance test. Test components including automotive lights, instrumentation, electrical cover, switch system, door lock, etc., and test its sealing performance. Besides, it also has view window with illumination.
- IEC 60598-1:1999
|W x H x D(mm)|
|External Dimension||1400x1600x950||1360x1840x1160 (For reference)|
|W x H x D(mm)|
|Metal Mesh Diameter||50um|
|Screen Stencil Diameter||75um|
|Talcum Powder Dosage||2Kg/m³|
|Air Velocity||No more than 2m/s|
|The Talcum Powder Amount||2Kg/m³|
|Internal Material||SUS 304 stainless steel|
|External Material||SECC steel plate, powder painted coating|
|Power Source||AC220V / 50Hz / 3.0KW|
Sand and dust test chamber is suitable for electrical and electronic products, automobile and motorcycle parts, seals in the sand and dust environment to prevent sand and dust from entering the seal and shell test. To test the performance of the use, storage, and transportation of electronic and electrical products, automobile, motorcycle parts, and seals in sand and dust environments.
The technical requirements for the sand and dust test chamber are summarized as follows
- In order to ensure that the space of the test chamber filled with sand and dust can be fully circulated, the cross-sectional area ofthe test piece cannot exceed 50% of the cross-sectional area ofthe test chamber, and the volume of the test piece cannot exceed 30% of the effective volume of the test chamber.
- The sand and dusttest chambershould be equipped with corresponding devices to maintain and check the dust concentration in the test chamber. In China, the measurement of sand and dust concentration currently generally uses the weighing method to calculate the sand and dust concentration. Sampling and weighing method is a more reliable and accurate method for measuring sand and dust concentration, but its disadvantage is that it takes a long time to measure and cannot continuously measure sand and dust concentration and output electrical signals. Therefore, some intelligent instruments and computers can be used to monitor the dust concentration in real time. In this way, the measurement accuracy of the dust concentration can be guaranteed, and the real-time monitoring of the dust concentration can be solved.
- During the test, the measurement of wind speed, temperature and relative humidity should be carried out continuously, and the placement of the measuring sensor should avoid damage caused by the direct impact of sand and dust airflow, and some protective devices can be added to cover if necessary.
- For the sand and dust test chamber, the problem of dust leakage is one of the key technologies in the manufacture of the test chamber. Therefore, the sealing performance should be good, and the amount of dust leakage should meet the requirements of relevant environmental protection regulations, and it should not harm the health of personnel.
- The dust-containing air flow in the test chambershould be close to laminar flow before acting on the test piece, and the sand particles should be approximately uniformly suspended in the air flow. Due to the severe corrosive properties of sand, do not let sand flow through fans and air conditioning equipment.
- The sand and dusttest chambershould have heating, cooling and dehumidification functions to ensure that the temperature and relative humidity in the sand and dust test chamber meet the requirements of technical indicators. The inner wall material of the test chamber shall have the functions of wear resistance, corrosion resistance and anti-static.