Benchtop Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber provides a compact footprint and multi-function test performance. It is very popular for labs and product manufacturers to test the various small electronic products, electronic components, and materials with simulating temperature and humidity environment conditions.
- IEC 68-2-1 Test A: Low temperature test method.
- IEC 68-2-2 Test B: High temperature test method.
- IEC 68-2-3 Test CA: Constant damp heat test method.
- IEC 68-2-30 Test CB: Alternating damp heat test method.
- IEC 68-2-14 Test NB: Temperature cycling test method.
- MIL-STD-810D High temperature test method.
- MIL-STD-810D Low temperature test method.
- MIL-STD-810D Damp heat test method.
|Model||Internal Dimension (W×H×D)(mm)||External Dimension (W×H×D)(mm)|
|Temp. Range||A:-0~150℃ B:-20~150℃ C:-40~150℃ D:-60~150℃|
|Humidity Deviation||≤+2,-3%RH (≥75%RH);≤±5%RH (≤75%RH)|
Features of Benchtop Temperature And Humidity Environmental Test chamber
- The benchtop temperature and humidity environmental test chamber has excellent functions, beautiful appearance, and good reliability, and is the primary choice for laboratory environment experimental equipment.
- The inner tank is made of stainless steel, and the outer shell is made of imported steel plate. The sealing strip in the chamber is made of imported high temperature and low temperature resistant silicone rubber, which has excellent sealing and insulation function.
- The benchtop temperature and humidity environmental test chamber use air circulation to maintain the uniformity of the temperature in the operating room. During the experiment, the experimental samples will not be directly radiated by the heating and cooling elements in the test chamber.
- According to your environmental requirements, the characteristics are suitable for your environmental test chamber.
Maintenance of Benchtop Temperature And Humidity Environmental Test Chamber
- We must ensure that the small environmental test chamber has a good environment for use. Long-term use in harsh environments will affect the performance of the test chamber, and serious cases may also cause frequent equipment failures.
- In order to ensure the safety of the operator and the equipment, the operation and maintenance of the test chamber must be carried out by professional personnel.
- Even if there is not much dust in the environment in which the test chamber is used, some particles may appear on the circulating fan blades and the condenser under long-term use. In severe cases, the accuracy of the results may be affected, so the dust is regularly removed.
The maintenance of the benchtop temperature and humidity environmental test chamber is very important. Before using it for the test, you must fully understand the requirements for the maintenance of the test chamber in the manual to avoid the accumulation of years and the hidden dangers in the test chamber.
The desktop environmental test chambers are only suitable for testing small products due to their size. Slightly larger products cannot be tested. At this time, other sizes of the environmental test chambers, such as walk-in environmental test chambers are needed.