Applications of Walk-in Temperature Humidity Environmental Test Chamber
Bell’s Walk-in Temperature and Humidity Test Chambers are perfectly meet the large size test application that requires high temperature and high humidity. The chamber is constructed with structural steel, the steady structure able to test the large components and products. The various optional function is available for different test standards and requirements.
Features of Walk-in Temperature Humidity Environmental Test Chamber
- Energy-efficient technology, more stable, durable longevity.
- Steel structure, Stainless steel interior cabinet, easy to clean.
- Test data logging output with the USB memory stick.
- RS485 and Ethernet remote control.
- Alarm notification via phone available.
Environmental Testing Standard
- IEC 68-2-1 (GB/T 2423.1-2008)
- IEC 68-2-2 (GB/T 2423.2-2008)
- IEC 68-2-3 (GB/T 2423.3-2006)
- IEC 68-2-30 (GB/T 2423.4-2008)
- IEC 68-2-14 (GB/T 2423.22-2008)
- MIL-STD-810D (GJB150.3A-2009)
- MIL-STD-810D (GJB 150..4A-2009)
- MIL-STD-810D (GJB150.9A-2009)
Walk-in Temperature Humidity Environmental Test Chamber Parameters
|W x H x D (mm)|
|W x H x D (mm)|
|Temperature Range||A:0~90℃ B:-20~90℃ C:-40~90℃ D: -70~90℃|
|Humidity Range||20%RH-98%RH Low humidity : Maximum 5%R.H.|
|Humidity Deviation||≤+2/-3%R.H. (when humidity ＞75%RH）， ≤±5RH% (when humidity ＜75%RH）|
|Heating Rate||Approx 1~ 3℃/mins，average non-linear ,no load|
|Cooling Rate||Approx 0.5~ 1℃/ mins，average non-linear ,no load|
|Internal Material||1.0mm thick SUS#304 high &low temperature resistance stainless steel.|
|External Material||1.2mm thickness High temperature spray powder coated galvanized plate|
|Compressor||Tecumseh (France)-fully air-cooled double-fall cooling compressor. Or Bock (Germany) semi-enclosed air-cooled refrigeration.|
|Options||Dry air purge system ,Humidifying water auto purifying and supply system, New air ventilation system ,Fire-proof, explosion-proof & alarm system ,Low temperature low humidity, low temperature high humidity test requirement, Remote computer, mobile alarm function|
Precautions for operating walk-in temperature and humidity Environmental Test chamber
According to different names, the walk-in constant temperature and humidity test chamber can also be called constant temperature and humidity chamber, high and low temperature alternating humidity and heat test chamber, etc. It is mainly used for the detection of environmental resistance test materials. It adopts the originally imported controller, which can choose the test mode suitable for you according to your own use requirements.
At the same time, because the walk-in temperature and humidity environmental test chamber is an environmental test chamber that allows operators to enter, it is still dangerous. In order to avoid the occurrence of safety accidents, when we choose to use this walk-in environmental test chamber, we choose to determine whether we are meet the following conditions.
- When we use this walk-in temperature and humidity environmental test chamber, we must first determine whether the door is locked, so as to better ensure that the set environment cannot be reached due to temperature leakage in the walk-in test chamber. But when locking the door of the test chamber, make sure that there are no other people in the studio, because not all high and low temperature alternating humidity and heat test chambers can open the door from outside the test chamber.
- If you need to open the door to conduct the test during the test, you must first do the protection to prevent injury caused by the hot or cold air rushing out of the studio. At the same time, it is also necessary to ensure that there is sufficient oxygen in the studio, which can ensure that the staff debugs internally, otherwise there may be a lack of oxygen.
- When the walk-in temperature and humidity environmental test chamber is working normally, the connected power supply should be stable at 380V, so if the person gets an electric shock, it is best to carefully check the power cord and other electrical parts of the device after each use. If problems arise, they must be resolved in time before they can be further tested using a walk-in constant temperature and humidity test chamber.
The above information is about how to correctly use the walk-in constant temperature and humidity test chamber for testing, and hope to help those in need. In the process of using environmental test chambers or battery test chambers for testing, we must first fully understand the operation process of the test chambers, so as to ensure the accuracy of the experimental data and ensure our own personal safety.