Relevant standards requirement
- Test object: battery pack and system
- Test conditions:
- Test temperature should be at the 20±10℃or higher. (According to battery system manufacturer’s request).
- All protective devices that affect the function of the test objects and related to the test results shall be in normal operation when test start.
- The main contactors used for charging and discharging should be closed to indicate the feasible vehicle mode and the mode of allowing external charging. If is it not available to be completed in one single test, process two or more tests.
- The positive and negative terminals of the test object being connected to each other to create a short circuit. The resistance of the connection (including wiring) which used to create short circuit should not exceeding 5mΩ.
- Keep short circuit until any of the following conditions are met and the test is completed.
- The protection function of the test object works and the short circuit current is terminated.
- After the temperature of the test object’s shell is stable (the temperature gradient is less than 4℃within 2h), the short circuit will continue for at least 1h.
- After testing, observe for 2h under the room temperature.
- Vacuum Interruption, avoid electric arc to occur damage of contactor.
- Oxidation resistance condition for the main contact parts, ensure long operation time for high current and resistance.
- Data Acquisition: Temperature, voltage and current acquisition channels (Available for multi channels.)
- Control Mode: Touch screen control + computer remote control + Remote controller.
- UL 2580
|Product Name||Large Current Battery Short Circuit Test Device|
|Max. Operating Current||10000A||16000A|
|Max. Transient Current||12000A||16000A|
|Temp. Range||Ambient Temperature|
|Inner Resistance||＜1mΩ, ＜5mΩ, ＜10mΩ, ＜20mΩ, ＜50mΩ,＜100mΩ (Optional)|
|Control Mode||Close PLC touch screen control + computer remote control + remote control|
|Explosion-proof Cabinet Dimension||W2000xD3000xH2000mm (Option)|
|Voltage Measurement Range||0~1000V|
|Short Circuit Response Time||≦20ms|
|Data Interface||USB, Data card, etc…|
|Safety device||Video monitor system, explosion protection system, smoke exhaust system, smoke alarm device, explosion proof lighting device, etc.|
|Data Acquisition Module||Independent remote acquisition and quarantine, multi-voltage/temperature/current acquisition channels ensure data accuracy. Acquisition frequency 100HZ|
|Short Circuit Method||Pneumatic + vacuum arc extinguishing|
|Safety Alarm device||Electric leakage, over-current protection, abnormal sound-light alarm, smoke alarm, dual protection system, etc.|
|Testing Fixture||Customize according to actual testing condition|